Monday, March 28, 2011

Well hello there!

Hello everyone and welcome to my new blog, Kratrina Cooks!

I am Heather, better known as Kratrina on the interwebs. I am a self-described geek, who loves all things sci-fi, video games, and music. Most recently I have taken a huge interest in cooking and being thrifty.

The purpose of this blog will be to show how to cook good, tasty recipes that are easy to make. I will go through recipes with detailed explanations so that even the novice cook can make a wonderful dinner. As a beginning cook myself, I see all these wonderful recipes but feel that I am not capable of making them. What I hope to do here is show how easy these recipes are to make so that everyone can make them at home.

I do work a normal 40 hour a week job, but that doesn't mean that I do not have to cook when I get home from work. I am always looking for ways to cut down on time to cook meals as with our schedules we tend to eat late in the evening. Feel free to ask questions in the comments, so we can all get the best recipes possible!

Along with the cooking, I hope to high light my newest favorite hobby, couponing! I never imagined myself being a couponer until I started getting into it this weekend. It's so simple and the savings are actually amazing! I'll give tips on how to get the most for your money as well!

So thank you for checking in on me, we'll speak again soon!

Kratrina

It will be a journey ...

No comments:

Post a Comment